Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Leech Bag

Post Thanks / Like

Default Leech Bag

Your thought's?

I saw a video somewhere, a guy using a leech bag to keep his worms in. Bought his worms from the bait shop dropped them in a bucket of water to get the dirt off and then put them into the mesh leech bag. Put the bag on ice in a cooler for use and at the end of the day if any leftover, put them back in the original dirt filled tub for another day in the fridge. Only getting grubby 1 time.
    Amazon.com : Lindy Original Crawler/Leech Tamer, Large : Fishing Lures : Sports & Outdoors

I like the idea of carrying a mini cooler and easy access to worms that are still alive, even if moving slowly due to the ice. Better than melting in the sun and heat, digging for worms each time I re-bait is a hassle. Fingers grubby not from the worms but from the dirt, I wouldn't mind getting dirty from a fish now and again either, but this year it's gonna change for the better. Limit out is this years Mantra.

I can't bear to hear from my wife, "oh, it's a BABY, I can't believe you kept it".

Fishernuts
    Last edited by Fishernuts; 02-12-2015 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Added link, then removed extra link. :-)