Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lynn's Guide Service at BPS St. Charles

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lynn's Guide Service at BPS St. Charles

Did anyone go to BPS in St. Charles last night to listen to Lynn of Lynn's Guide Service from Mark Twain Lake? We we're able to make it. Was wondering how it was...if he shared any insite.

Post Thanks / Like

No, didn't know he was giving a seminar. Are there any other seminars coming up.

Post Thanks / Like

Have not checked this website lately as we are in Arizona for a few months...saw this thread...obviously did not go to the seminar, but I did have the opportunity to fish with Lynn October of 2013. A friend of mine had booked a guide trip with him on Mark Twain and I got to fish with him...great guy and fisherman! We caught a lot of fish and had a good time. He furnished the rods, jigs and crappie nibbles. You can also see him on you tube fishing Mark Twain...the cove he is fishing looks a lot like one of the coves we fished with him.
    Husker
    the trick to catch that finnicky speck....
    gently set the hook just before the peck

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I think we might do a trip with him this year. We've done several other guides and learned something from each one...different methods and techniques to switch things up a bit.

Post Thanks / Like

I went with a friend and we were the only ones that showed up. We got to pick Lynn's brain for about 2 hours until the store closed and they kicked us out. I would definitely recommend a trip with this guy. He knows his stuff and is very friendly and easy to get along with. He posted a photo on facebook of a few nice saugers he caught in the Mississippi. He also gave me some tips for fishing around St. Peters since he is grew up in O'Fallon.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things about him.