PDA

View Full Version : Crappie Television

Crestliner08
02-09-2015, 10:49 AM
What an entertaining and informative season 2015 TV has been so far. I've got no less than NINE half-hour shows recorded, on my cable DVR, that are dedicated strictly to crappie fishing. All between 5 of regular weekly TV fishing shows.

These shows include: Krappie Kings, Pro Team Journal, Lindner's Angling Edge, Fish TV and even the bass orientated Hook n' Look program! What an amazing start of this new year. Quite an up-tick from last season, with regards to crappie specific programming. It simply says that our sport is really taking off! Hope you folks are taking advantage of this opportunity. :)

rcornish
02-09-2015, 02:26 PM
Just because I am curious and interested, what network are these on?

Swampseed
02-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Just was reading on another post Brush Pile TV will start in April. Soon you can put one more on list!!

Crestliner08
02-09-2015, 07:33 PM
Just because I am curious and interested, what network are these on?

They are on four fishing networks: WFN (World Fishing Network), The Outdoor Network, The Sportsman Channel and NBC Sports.

crappiefarmer
02-10-2015, 07:52 PM
Just was reading on another post Brush Pile TV will start in April. Soon you can put one more on list!!

What channel will that show be on?

rcornish
02-11-2015, 03:24 PM
Thanks....

rcornish
02-11-2015, 03:25 PM

Yeah, I kind of met/saw him a few weeks back at the Cincy area BPS doing a seminar and go the low down on that. Looking forward to it...

rcornish
02-11-2015, 03:34 PM
According to what Russ Bailey said a few weeks back the Brushpile Fishing show will be on FOX Sports Ohio. Now take that with the caveat that is what I jotting down in my note thing on my phone while sitting on on his seminar thing, but I think I am right on that. Really looking forward to it.