Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 2 Day Bust

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2 Day Bust

Had the last two days off and good weather to fish .... hit the road early on Sat and get started before the Santa Anna winds came bursting in. I fished about two hours and caught one perch with plenty of bait showing on graph and fish as well. Then IT happened the dang troller just stopped with me heading into a hurricane style gust and every tight line pole I had out was tangled. The troller was to never start again so I untangle the mess and head home.

Day two get back at it after moving to smaller boat and thinking this could be good as temps were supposed to be in the high 60's today. Get an early start and get to the lake and bam Santa Anna has not left the building. Fished for several hours despite of it and caught a few Rock Fish in the 25" and above range still seeing all the bait but still no Crappie.

Well till next weekend. Guess I will paint heads and tie some jigs.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenheads View Post
    Had the last two days off and good weather to fish .... but still no Crappie.

Well till next weekend. Guess I will paint heads and tie some jigs.
    That's the idea. Get them next time.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.