PDA

View Full Version : Crappie show

bowhunter63
02-06-2015, 10:29 PM
Went to Bass pro tonight to the Crappie show.Meet Mr Crappie and some other pros.Great show and a really good sale.Wally Marshall is class act and a great spokesman for our sport.Checked out the Mr Crappie lews rod .Really impressed with it.

rcornish
02-09-2015, 02:33 PM
Went to the BPS up North of Cincy last week and saw a Crappie pro do a seminar on dock shooting. Guys name was Russ Bailey. Has a new showing coming up this spring in April and hosted MidWest Crappie for several years. Very knowledgeable, much more than just shooting docks - though that is his specialty.

shipahoy41
02-09-2015, 03:39 PM
Went to Bass pro tonight to the Crappie show.Meet Mr Crappie and some other pros.Great show and a really good sale.Wally Marshall is class act and a great spokesman for our sport.Checked out the Mr Crappie lews rod .Really impressed with it.

You will love that rod. I have three of them.

Swampseed
02-09-2015, 05:17 PM
Seen a couple new Strike King TV shows this year with Wally crappie fishing and sure seems like a great guy. Be pretty cool to fish with him for a day, think my gut would be killing me by end of day from laughing so hard. I have been looking for Brush Pile TV with Russ, guess thats why I have not seen it yet its not April.

rcornish
02-11-2015, 03:36 PM
Yep, that is what Russ said a few weeks ago when I saw him up at BPS - sometime in April is when it was scheduled to start airing.

Jigsoaker
02-12-2015, 05:55 AM
What network is Brush Pile going to air on?

rcornish
02-12-2015, 08:35 AM
At the thing I was at that Russ Bailey did his thing a few weeks ago I am pretty sure he said it was going to be on FOX Sports Ohio. I know I live in Central Kentucky and I get that here and FOX Sports South. Additionally, I get Fox Sports 1 or something like that as well.