Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need D"arbonne update

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need D"arbonne update

Anyone got and update on darbonne. Thinking about going tomorrow. Was going to Poverty point, but I heard they have slowed down there due to the weather change. If they are not biting I would rather drive the 15-20 min. to D'arbonne than the 1 hr. to Poverty Point. If they are biting what are they biting best. Thanks for any info....
    Rick

specker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by luvtofish
    Anyone got and update on darbonne. Thinking about going tomorrow. Was going to Poverty point, but I heard they have slowed down there due to the weather change. If they are not biting I would rather drive the 15-20 min. to D'arbonne than the 1 hr. to Poverty Point. If they are biting what are they biting best. Thanks for any info....
    This info might be a little late. I didn't see your post until this PM. There are still a lot of boats sitting in the channel, this usually means that they are catching fish. I havevn't been fishing since Sunday and they were going good then. If I had to guess I would say that they are probably biting good untill the weather changes. Hope this helps.