Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: POSTING PICTURES

Post Thanks / Like

Default POSTING PICTURES

I would really like to be able to post pictures with my threads and also i have some big crappie pics I would also like to post but not sure how. I have seen info on how to do this but never have any luck. I have an android phone I would like to use to do this. Any help for a good ol country boy would be greatly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Lots of smart people on here that can help you. My problem is I forget to take pictures.
    Lets go soak a line. Pat
    Likes wannabe fisherman LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

You need a android forum app on your phone such as Tapatalk or Forum Runner to easily navigate sites like this and post pictures. Check your app store
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

I go to the advanced settings button at the bottom of the post box. That will load another page, scroll down till you see manage attachments and click it. A new page will load, in the upper right side you will see a little grey box that says add files, click it and and you can choose a photo from your gallery, when done choosing your photyou will see upload file, when the file is uploaded click done at the lower right hand corner off the box, you will be returned to the post/ reply to thread box. Type in your message and hit post quick reply. That is what works for me to post photos from my android.
    The love for fishing is one of the best gifts you can pass along

rnvinc is offline Crappie.com 2016 Man of the Year * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the Photobucket App because it allows me to keep an online copy of all the pictures I post from my phone (in case my phone crashes and loses all my posted pictures ) ...

Tapatalk simply posts from your device ... Without creating an online backup copy ...

I would assume Photobucket also has an app for Android ...

Rickie
    www.podunkideas.com <--Click here
    ------------—————
    https://www.crappie-gills-n-more.com/
    https://cornfieldfishinggear.com/

------------------------>> Pro Staff Sonar Advisor
    Likes dkb23 LIKED above post