Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trailer Dolly?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Trailer Dolly?

Family and I have finally finished selling our old home and moved. I have lost the battle for parking the boat in the upstairs garage bc the wife refuses to park outside or maneuver into the downstairs garage . My boat is currently garaged at my mothers. Luckily I have some land off the driveway to clear so I can put a carport or metal garage in. I would still like to dolly my boat in the downstairs garage when the weather gets cold, the driveway does not allow me to back it in hitched to my vehicle. The concrete pad is level so i assume pulling it in wont be to big of an issue but idk. any suggestions on trailer dolling a boat and where to get a good dolly? I have a tracker tv-18 its a decent size bass boat but aluminium.

Post Thanks / Like

Check out Harbor Freight! 600 lb. Heavy Duty Trailer Dolly

jigfisherx is online now Crappie.com 1K Star General, MO Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

My dad had a trailer tongue mounted on the front of his truck for that reason.
    God bless Charlie Brewer and Bobby Garland.
    Likes beagle man, Tn Johnboy LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I was going to suggest a trailer ball on the front,,,, I bought a two wheel trailer dolly from Harbor Freight (i think) and it works great, Only thing I do not like about it is you have to lower the trailer down to engage the ball,, been thinking about getting a riser for the dolly,,,

Post Thanks / Like

sorry I meant to post this in the off topic, btw my new house is two miles closer to coffman beach and 4.1 miles closer to purvis

Post Thanks / Like

Yard big enough for a lawn tractor? Ball in front or back and mow the yard too.
    The fishing was so good I thought it was yesterday
    Likes Jigging15, dfar, springhillwantabe LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Trailer Dolly?

I put a front hitch on my F250. Had to get a 8" rise receiver and use a I-Ball hitch camera to line up on the ball. Had to notch the lower air deflector. Very clean install you have to really look to see the hitch. I can push my Stratos through a 10' garage door at an apartment complex.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes beagle man, Jigging15 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

What area are you in. I need to go check out and see if I can get to it, but I have a two wheel trailer dolly I would sell. I even put a riser on it so I would not have to lower my tongue so much. message me on here and we can come up with a price.

Post Thanks / Like

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I got a hitch on the front of my Zero-turn mower i move my Ranger around with. works great
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast