Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Dinks,Schoolies & Throwbacks 22 Dec 06

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dinks,Schoolies & Throwbacks 22 Dec 06

headed out of rudee around 10 .....peeked south......nada.....headed to Cape Henry and dropped 2 stretches ( blue and grey) and a 20 white Mojo .....for the next 2 hours we trudged around like every one else did. we did better than alot with 1/2 dozen short fish around 22/24 inches........well if this is what we are gonna catch we may as well head to the bay again and hit that little hole i been getting them at,stopped off at 4A..nada......lots of fish every where but hits were far between over at the CBBT .......at least everybody got pullage and the new guy - (not new but first time on my boat) - ANDYMEDIC- got himself a couple of nice keepers to take home......run from CBBT back to owls creek sweet and smooth up to 35 MPH....Glad you could go Howie & Gary.....your welcome back anytime Andy !!

FIRST DAY OUT WITH MY NEW HOME MADE CURTAINS ON MY HOME MADE TOP !! NOT BAD FOR A POOR OLD NAVY GUY !!

VIRGINIA GAMEFISH TAGGING PROGRAM MEMBER

Post Thanks / Like

I like the top. Where did you find the stuff to build it?
    Sure would be nice to see more pictures of it.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

i will take more pics next week- just finished the back drop too- fully enclosed now -

VIRGINIA GAMEFISH TAGGING PROGRAM MEMBER