PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard from Cane Pole?

Wiskers
12-21-2006, 10:00 AM
I was just wondering if anyone had heard from Cane Pole. I responded to an ad he placed in the classifieds and sent him a PM. No response yet.

At first I didn't think much of it. But now it's got me a little worried. He's usually on here and I haven't seen any recent posts or respones from him. I know that he had had some kind of health issue earlier, I hope he's OK!

If you're out there Cane Pole I hope everything is OK. I enjoy your posts & get a kick out of your Website. :D

ThrillSeeker
12-21-2006, 10:31 AM
Now that u mention it, I hadn't seen him on here in a while....I was trying to research one of his old posts.

PanMan_VA
12-21-2006, 10:43 AM
I PMed with Cane Pole last week.

CrappiePappy
12-21-2006, 11:48 AM
on the Tenn board ... as of 12/19 ;) .... maybe he's just busy, or enjoying the "holiday" time off. ........ cp :cool:

Wiskers
12-21-2006, 12:00 PM
on the Tenn board ... as of 12/19 ;) .... maybe he's just busy, or enjoying the "holiday" time off. ........ cp :cool:
Man I sure hope so. I don't know him personally, but he sure seems like a good ol'boy.

frank lawhead
12-21-2006, 12:44 PM
Toms on my pro staff --field testin barley pop [ha] if something happens I sure hope he lets me know :) :eek:

1weezer
12-21-2006, 12:50 PM
When Tom is at the lake house, he does not have a computer or internet He has to wait until he gets back home to get back online. I am sure he is spending a lot of time at his lake house right now. I will try to run out there today or tomorrow and see if I can catch him there.

fishingpox
12-21-2006, 07:30 PM
I believe he is headed to his youngons house. I remember him saying something in chat room a couple of weeks back about going to see his grandkids for Christmas.

Crappie Stalker
12-23-2006, 12:23 AM
He's in Memphis y'all. Then he's headed to lake house.

Cane Pole
12-23-2006, 10:08 PM
I am still alive. Well, parts of me. Thanks for the concern. Been with the GK's. I woke up this morning and couldn't find my head. Had to come home and look for it. Good reason to come home don't ya think? ha

Merry Xmas