Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ft. Stewart, Hinesville area

Post Thanks / Like

Question Ft. Stewart, Hinesville area

Hello Fishing friends, I just wanted to know if anyone is fishing the Ft. Stewart, Hinesville area . I have a permit and enjoy fishing the area. Ft. Stewart has a lot of ponds that are well stocked . Sure would like to hear from you if you fish that area. Thanks and good fishing! Jimmy S.

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

went to a lake on base with my brother that was stationedthere . that was years ago . he fished the lakes a lot while he was there . it was 20 or more years ago. he said he cought a lot of fish and some big ones . papasage
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Ft. Stewart area

Good to hear from you papasage, Thanks for the reply. How's the fishing in your area? Sure is slow here right now, Hope it picks up with this new moon. The blue gill and shell crackers should be going on bed soon, The ponds at Stewart sure have some large ones. Good luck and Gods blessings. Jimmy S.

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

i live 10 miles from the ocmulge river and the fishing has ben good . i was planning on going thisweek in but the water level is down to low to run a outboard .
    mine is a 55 0n a bumblebee bass boat . have a 9.9 and a 12 ft but my wife cant handle a small boat . might try it anyway . or might go to lake blacksher .
    i buy from a co. in savannah it is c &s upholstery supply on bull st.
    would like to see more posting on the fishing in ga. too.
    i will see the salesman [ jerry ] at c&s tuesday .he likes to deepsea fish .
    will go fishing somewhere this weekin and report back .
    papasage
    retired and now i will always fish