Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: SLABmesilly, anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

Default SLABmesilly, anyone?

There's a company that made Matzuo black nickel sickle hook jig heads and jigs called SLABmesilly, and I noticed they posted here a few times as a member. I ordered some jig heads from them a year or two ago. I recently visited their website, and it says something to the extent of "We are out of town for 2 weeks, please come back after March 23rd." Does anyone know what is going on with them? Are they out of business? Is that a typo, or has this notice been up there since last year?

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Never seen the person named make any post. Can't help you with that.

There are many site sponsors here that sell jigheads with sickle hooks. Check out the Members Classified section. If you are looking for tied jigs with sickle hooks there is a lot of us here that sell tied jigs also.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That member posted 4 times in the month he was active on the site (4/9/11 - 5/22/11) ... and is still on the active roster, since he has committed no violations of site rules (due in no small part to his inactivity).

I would assume the notice of being on Vacation to be true, seeing as how the website is still up and running. If they were out of business, what would be the reason for continuing to pay for the website ?? I'd take them at their word, and get back in touch with them when they return from their Vacation. And when you do, you might ask them why they haven't been active on the site over the last 3+ yrs.
    I mean, really ... we only have 34,000 members (potential customers)

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

His first name is C.V. He is active on the TexasFishingForum.com. You can probably reach him there.
    Future member of any forum deathb4disco moderates.

Member of Wally Marshall's Mr. Crappie Pro Staff