PDA

View Full Version : What A Class Act!!!!

Rees Guide
01-18-2015, 01:16 PM
I have the pleasure of fishing one or two of the Magnolia Crappie Club tourneys each year and I am never disappointed in the way they are run. Always a class act, always fun, and always friendly folks to be around.
I enjoy getting to meet and more folks each time and am building some new friendships because of it.
Yesterday they put on a tourney in Meridian Ms at Okatibbee in which BRM asked me to fill in for Meatgetter, I accepted the invite and we were fortunate enuff to put together a winning stringer.
Win or no win, I throughly enjoyed the tourney. Thanks MCC for being a class act and showing that sportsmanship and fellowship are still part of our sport. Keep up the good work!!
John

MO' MONEY
01-19-2015, 10:03 PM
Crappie fisherman are great folks, glad there are some strong organizations for our sport... Just dont ask em for their secret spot and you'll make some good friends! WTG John and Bill, Hopefully I will be able to fish some of their tourneys in the future

MSGCANNON
01-24-2015, 01:50 AM
They sure got it together for sure, and a great group of people! Made some new friends last week down at Okatibee!

BigRiverMarine
01-24-2015, 01:36 PM
They are a great group of fishermen and women. After 24 years, they've got it down pretty pat!!!