Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess I shipped my rod back for no reason

Post Thanks / Like

Default Guess I shipped my rod back for no reason

Ordered 8 Bucks Graphite Jig poles from Grizzly Jig Co and when I was rigging them all up I noticed only one had a loud rattle in it so I called them and asked about it and they said they'd replace it. So I sent it back and just got the replacement and it rattles louder than the one I ship out. Kinda getting mad now but should I call again and tell them about it or not? All of the other 7 are absolutely silent and this one is like a air horn considering the rattle is on the inside under where the reel sits on it. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I would call them tell them what is going on let them know up front your going to purchase another one and as soon as it gets there you are sending the one with the rattle in it back for a refund, this way you know you got something different.

Post Thanks / Like

I would do the same thing. We purchase products for a reason and if it isn't what you want, or like the others we purchased, then there is a problem. More than likely, they sent you a return from someone else.
    I have OCD "Obsessive Crappie Disorder"

Post Thanks / Like

Grizzly Jig has long had a great reputation for customer service. Before getting too upset, give them another call and express your frustration. Tell them expenses in sending tips back and any other out of pocket problems and give them another chance to get it right. I know it's frustrating, but I'd bet they wind up doing you right.
    Future member of any forum deathb4disco moderates.

Member of Wally Marshall's Mr. Crappie Pro Staff
    Likes skiptomylu, Tn Johnboy, dallman LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys for the replies. I'll give them a call back and see if they'll correct it. Main reason I'm frustrated is I'm dealing with another problem of getting my deer skull shipped back and it's been a week since they shipped it 3 day priority mail. That's why I'm really frustrated. It's not all on Grizzly Jig.

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Confident they will make it right. Good folks to deal with. IMO

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you specify when returning it that you wanted a queiter model? They may have assumed it wasn't loud enough.
    Likes Idunno LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger690 View Post
    Did you specify when returning it that you wanted a queiter model? They may have assumed it wasn't loud enough.
    I told them over the phone that I was sending it back bc of the rattle and didn't want the new one rattling and wrote a note saying the same thing. Guess they didn't pull this one out of the plastic to check if it rattled. Bout to just say screw it and keep it bc if I ship it back I'll have enough money shipping it back twice to buy a brand new rod

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Ask them to send you a prepaid UPS pick up label.....You shouldn't have to pay anything to ship something back that is defective. They will make thinks right. Grizzly Jig is good folks. Ask to speak to Lou when you call them.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes Tn Johnboy, Sandwich Maker LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

It isn't right unless you are happy with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast