Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CLUB MEETING

RogerA is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default CLUB MEETING

The Coosa River Crappie Club will hold our club meeting and dinner on February 21 2015 at the H Dean Buttram Sr. Senior Citizen's Center located at 301 H Dean Buttram Sr. Avenue Centre Al. 35960. The senior center is located next to the Cherokee Village Assisted Living Facility. The doors will open at 11:30 and dinner will start at 12:00. Following the dinner we will present awards from last year and set our tournament dates for this year and make any rule changes that we feel like need addressing. For our dinner we all bring a dish of food like a family reunion or church diner and it is always fantastic. You may join the club and pay yearly dues at the meeting. If you pay at the meeting the dues are $10.00 per person and goes up to $15.00 after that. Our tournament fees are $50.00 per boat per tournament and we fish Weiss, Neely Henry and Logan Martin Lakes. We fish each lake once in the spring and once in the fall and then have an end of year classic which is held at Neely Henry since it is in the middle of the 3 lakes. To qualify for our classic you must fish at least 4 of the regular tournaments. There is no entry fee for fishing the classic. We are a family centered organization and have men, women and children who fish in our tournaments. We welcome anyone who would like to meet us or ask any questions to come to the meeting and see what we are all about. For more info you may contact me, Roger Absher at 205-283-7638 or Jerry Cluberson at 256-557-0023. See yall there.
    Last edited by RogerA; 01-15-2015 at 09:30 AM.
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Trust in our Creator who Loves us
    Likes JKincade80 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning Roger,

I will be in Orlando working on the 21st but will get with you prior to sign up for 2015. Gonna miss some good food and fellowship being out of town. This working thing is really beginning to cramp my fishing lifestyle.

PW1

Post Thanks / Like

I will be out of town that week, but I plan on signing up and fishing some of the tournaments!
    Find me on Twitter & Instagram @rhinofishing

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about that folks we cannot pick a date that is good for everyone. Paul call me and I will get you signed up.
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Trust in our Creator who Loves us
    Likes FalconSmitty LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Roger,

Set a check off to Jerry in the mail today to cover me and Ethan and my back-up partner.

Post Thanks / Like

That's great, I am getting cabin fever and wanting to get started.

Post Thanks / Like

2 weeks from today!!! I can't hardly wait.!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Just a few more days, hope everyone makes an effort to come.

Post Thanks / Like

bump

Post Thanks / Like

Lets go folks!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast