Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: double seat measurements

Post Thanks / Like

Default double seat measurements

For those who have a double seat type device or permanent bases for double seating, what are your measurements from center to center of the pedistal holes? How much room is left to outside of your boat from pedistal? What kind of boat you got it on? Thanks. Doing my homework.CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure of the exact measurements but we have a Tracker Pro Team 175 txw and took it down to the guys at Cumberland Crappie a few weeks ago and got our double seat mount and the rod holders. We ended up with the 32" adjustable mount and we have plenty of room and still not sitting right on the edge of the boat. I know the length across the deck in line with the factory pedestal mount is 60". Hope that helps some
    Likes Tom 513 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

2010 Smokercraft pro bass. Installed permanent bases myself
    Center to Center of holes- 30.5 in
    Center of hole to edge of boat- 17 in
    Minnermatics Prostaff
    My wife lets me buy all the rods and reels I can hide.

Post Thanks / Like

2006 lowe stinger 175
    center to center factory permanent base holes 26 inches
    holes out to inside edge of boat 24 inches both sides
    works well, lowes are very stable boats, moving around no problem...
    DEAD AS FRIED CHICKEN

Post Thanks / Like

I also have the Bass Tracker 175. I ordered the double seat with swivel at center pin from Cumberland Crappie in November. They called and made sure exactly what my needs were and made it for me because my boat came with the large seat post and they made the double seat post where I could use the seats that came with my boat. I do not have the measurements but after only using one time seemed to be fine. I had room to go in between the seats or on either side. Great customer service, products, and prices.
    If you dont have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time time to fix it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KY Grant View Post
    Not sure of the exact measurements but we have a Tracker Pro Team 175 txw and took it down to the guys at Cumberland Crappie a few weeks ago and got our double seat mount and the rod holders. We ended up with the 32" adjustable mount and we have plenty of room and still not sitting right on the edge of the boat. I know the length across the deck in line with the factory pedestal mount is 60". Hope that helps some
    Did you get the spider rig rod holder or the transport rod holder? I have been looking at the transport holder, just wondering how well it fit on the PT 175, and if it would fit around the drivers console. I know if i called they would fix me up, just curious.
    If you dont have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time time to fix it.

Post Thanks / Like

Well thats 3 of Us with Pt175's and Cumberland crappie brand dbl seats, Ky Grant pretty much summed it up, Our deck width is 60" give or take a couple inches and there is enough room between the seats and the outside to feel comfortable. I originally thought about drilling two additional seat mounts, but the dbl seat set up is a much better choice, and We use Ours all the time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lahotwood View Post
    Did you get the spider rig rod holder or the transport rod holder? I have been looking at the transport holder, just wondering how well it fit on the PT 175, and if it would fit around the drivers console. I know if i called they would fix me up, just curious.
    I use a 4 pole Cumb. 360 T bar, thought about a pole holder, but My four 14ft poles lay perfectly on the deck if I tuck the tips under the back corner of the deck.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lahotwood View Post
    I just got 2 of the 360 rod holders. Been thinking about the idea of the rod transport rack to go on ours but not sure if I'll really need it. Hoping to go out this weekend and try everything out.
    Likes lahotwood LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I've got a Crestliner FishHawk 1650. My double seat base is homemade. I have 37" center post to center post. I have 10" on each side, from post to boat side. I also moved my double seat back 1ft from the factory seat mount hole. That gave more room between the seats and the SpyderLok rod holders. It also allowed me to move my rod holders in a way so they wouldn't interfere with the trolling motor.
    Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast