Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ibnfshn

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ibnfshn

Hey IBNFSHN,

First of all happy late birthday. I've not been able to get on for a while. Hope you had a goodun. I've been so busy that I hav'nt been able to go fishing since we got through with harvest over two weeks ago. Things just hav'nt worked out like I thought they would. Was Planning to go tommorrow but my plans were shot down this evening. Maybe Thurs. or Fri.. Planning on going to Pembroke or Yeopim river. I'll let you know how I do. Hope you had a geat Christmas. Good Luck. CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiefarmer
    Hey IBNFSHN,

First of all happy late birthday. I've not been able to get on for a while. Hope you had a goodun. I've been so busy that I hav'nt been able to go fishing since we got through with harvest over two weeks ago. Things just hav'nt worked out like I thought they would. Was Planning to go tommorrow but my plans were shot down this evening. Maybe Thurs. or Fri.. Planning on going to Pembroke or Yeopim river. I'll let you know how I do. Hope you had a geat Christmas. Good Luck. CF
    Thanks CF and best wishes to you too. Don't catch them all. I havn't been to the Yeopim in a long time. I'll be curious as to how you do.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va