Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to trade some sauger fishing trips for some crappie fishing trips!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I want to trade some sauger fishing trips for some crappie fishing trips!

Hi, my name is Mike. I live in western Ky close to Ky Lake. I love fishing! Especially sauger fishing, but really enjoy crappie fishing. I'm would be interested in trading some sauger trips for crappie trips. I am honest I'm not a hater I like for every one to catch fish! I really want go lake Grenada or Sardis, but would like go with someone who knows what they are doing. If anyone would be interested please let me know. Thanks, Mike
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 01-11-2015 at 12:12 AM. Reason: ph# exchange by PM only, please

Post Thanks / Like

I guess no one likes sauger.......

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mgrimm View Post
    I guess no one likes sauger.......
    Mike, i'm way up in PA or i'd take you up on the trade a trip. I've never fished for sauger but have caught some on KY lake while crappie fishing. Tasty fish. I also never fished Sardis or Grenada but plan to get to one this coming spring. Dont give up or get upset. Someone from the Mississippi board will eventually get in touch with you. Visit their forum. There's some good people there.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I would post your request on the kentucky and Mississippi forums.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

I should have put a lol on my last post, I'm not upset just my way of joking around. Thanks for the heads up, I didn't realize there are forums for different states.
    I am going crazy with all the crappy weather, it seems like it rains on every day I have off, I'm ready to fish! Haha!

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mgrimm View Post
    ....... I didn't realize there are forums for different states.
    I am going crazy with all the crappy weather, it seems like it rains on every day I have off, I'm ready to fish! Haha!
    There's not only forums for most states, but there's many other forums that may be of interest :

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/forum.php

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

While you are checking out other States, Louisiana has a lot to offer, This is the Sportsmans Paradice

Etowah, Tn. foothills to the Smokey Mountains
    Post Thanks / Like

Where you catching any sauger(what lake or state on a regular basis) might help to show some resent pix

Post Thanks / Like

Went on a sauger trip about 10 years ago out of Big Bear on Kentucky. It was a blast! a lot like pulling cranks for crappie. Sauger is a great eating fish as well. Wish I had more time off of work to make the trip up, I would be all over it!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I think sauger is the best tasting fish of all! That's why I like fishing for them so much.
    Something has happened to the sauger on Ky. And Barkley lake, we just don't catch em there like we used to. Not even below the dams either, but we pound them on the ohio river, when the water is right, there just isn't many days when the water is good.... Lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast