Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 2.5 Mo Magic Mold

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2.5 Mo Magic Mold

Finally got my Mo Magic mold after a wait. Ordering during the holidays has some issues. Going to shoot some baits tomorrow. I have been fishing this bait for a few weeks after I got some from Bob's baits and have caught some nice fish on it. I really like the tail action a little better in the winter than the 2.5 flapjack I have been fishing for a couple of years thanks to RonDon when he was making baits. Also got some essential series plastisol to try. I got some X2 orange also instead of using powder paint that bleeds. I tried ordering some of the essential colors and they where out of some so I went with X2. We shall see how this mold shoots and will post up some pics. The mold has one side that is really rough around the bait hole edges. Taking some close up pics incase there are some issues. Going to play with some micro glitter also. Great winter projects to help beat the blues. Crank up some music and get happy.
    Name:  IMG_0777[1].jpg
Views: 705
Size:  37.0 KB
    Last edited by ifish; 01-09-2015 at 08:20 PM.
    Life is Good !
    2018 Kentucky & Tennessee Crappie Masters State Champs!

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

You're really going to love that mold I have two of them in the 2.5 I see that you got a sample of the new plastic you're going to love it.

Post Thanks / Like

Really like the grubs!!!!!!! got some from Snake and Ctom and they work great!!!!!!!!!!!