Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ice fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ice fishing

I have never been ice fishing and my father in law is taking me out to Wisconsin in feb to ice fish. I was wondering what are some of your favorite ice fishing jigs and what kind of technique do you do to catch them. Just looking for some advice to get in the mindset of things. Also not only for crappie but for walleyed and whitefish. Any help or suggestions would be great. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Go to the ice fishing forum section you'll have better luck
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/ice-fishing-forum/
    Crappie Attitude
    US NAVY Veteran
    Find Them Grind Them

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jswails07 View Post
    I have never been ice fishing and my father in law is taking me out to Wisconsin in feb to ice fish. I was wondering what are some of your favorite ice fishing jigs and what kind of technique do you do to catch them. Just looking for some advice to get in the mindset of things. Also not only for crappie but for walleyed and whitefish. Any help or suggestions would be great. Thanks
    Shoot a PM to Chaunc on this forum. Tell him that Shipahoy said to give you the beginners course and basic information he has learned over the years. I am certain he will help you out.

Mike
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes send me a pm , I live in wis I may be able to help you , What water will you be fishing?
    "There are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, its melancholy and its charm." Theodore Roosevelt

Post Thanks / Like

Let me know if that web page help.
    "There are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, its melancholy and its charm." Theodore Roosevelt