Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Krappie Kings

Post Thanks / Like

Default Krappie Kings

Just saw the season opener. Very interesting show. What really peeked my interest was their discussion of color, specifically, the pink/chartreuse combination in plastics. Last season I started using this combo in the spring and never put it down. It was a real killer! I like the straight tails, with the body portion being pink and the tail section chartreuse with sparkles.

And their comments about that color being Walmarts No. 1 SKU was interesting as well. I've never found them at WalMarts (I get mine at Cabelas), but I'll have to check out some other WM stores in my area. Has anyone else had success with this color combination? I believe they were using Crappie Magnet tubes in that color.

Good show!
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

Worked to help Karl on a few episodes you will see later this season in fact episode #2 will be on Lake Darbonne in Louisiana, keep watching it gets even better. Pink/Chrt is a killer color combo here in Louisiana also, especially on Lake D'Arbonne Pink Rocks!
    Brandon Jennings
    Bayou Crappie ETC

Post Thanks / Like

Great Chamber of Commerce video; as a fishing show, not so good, IMHO. But I will watch more shows before making a final decision about the show.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Likes spindle LIKED above post