Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Percy Priest Results

Post Thanks / Like

Default Percy Priest Results

Well wnt to Nashville this weekend and spent 16.50 for two fish. But i am not that upset because I like the thought of going to a new lake and even being able to fins fidh especially on open water. I did not to do alot of fishing so I couldnt really put together a pattern. I fished of the rocks by the dam in about 30 ft of water. Caught the fish bout 15ft deep. The deepest ive ever caught crapiie. On that not tell the deeper you fish is it harder to feel the bite?

Yall have a blessed week.
    Love, what more can I say

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Mighty, I do alot of nite fishing tight lines off the rod holders in my boat. During this time of the year and on into winter time when the lake temps are their lowest alot of the bites are so slight all you'll see is a slight bend on an ultralight rod or a line moving sideways. Other times just a "thump" on the rod. I think alot of times the crappie just sucks the minnow in and will spit it back out while theyre suspended in from of your minnow if you cant anchor up good enough to keep the boat still enough to see the bite.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mighty
    Well wnt to Nashville this weekend and spent 16.50 for two fish. But i am not that upset because I like the thought of going to a new lake and even being able to fins fidh especially on open water. I did not to do alot of fishing so I couldnt really put together a pattern. I fished of the rocks by the dam in about 30 ft of water. Caught the fish bout 15ft deep. The deepest ive ever caught crapiie. On that not tell the deeper you fish is it harder to feel the bite?

Yall have a blessed week.

If you come up to Nashville in the spring, gimme a hollar. I know a few good spring spots for crappie....I have'nt had very much luck for crappie this fall.....I caught a pretty nice smallmouth last Saturday, though.
    Fish on!:D

3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake - Co Founder