Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Recycled Fishing Line Condos?

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Recycled Fishing Line Condos?

Here is a link I came across while looking for a Panfishing club in Oregon. There is one, it's the Oregon Bass and Panfishing Club. They were recently putting in some crappie structure that is made by Berkley, out of recycled fishing line. Henry Hagg Reservoir is looking good in a year or two if they keep this up. I thought this design would be interesting to the Condo planters here if you hadn't seen it yet.
    http://obpc0.tripod.com/id121.html
    I have a jig with a face like this!:eek:

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I did some research on this berkley habitat cover/attractor....You can type in berkley habitat at yahoo...Or whatever search program you use....From what I read....You can get a free one with 75 upc's from any trilene products...You have to send the 75 upc's in to get a free one...Or you can purchase one for $75 dollars...It is well worth it...If you can come up with 75 upc's?....But, for $75 dollars for one is pretty expensive...But, it is recycling used fishing line which is a good move...

You will be able to find the address to send upc's in or you can call berkley for more info..Just do the search at yahoo.com or whatever search program you use...Berkley fishing habitat is all I typed in..

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Bye

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

We could have a UPC drive on here and get 1, maybe. We could have it on each state's message board and then put 1 in each state. Then post the GPS cords. and everyone could go fish it at the same time. LOL...

I was playing at first but now I could see posibilities. Really, I wonder how many UPC's we could raise? We got a lot of members and I like the recycling part of it. Someone call Berkley's marketing dept. and see if they'll cut us a deal or something.

...Oh and I'm moving this thread to see what more people think
    Last edited by fiddlefarter; 12-18-2006 at 09:13 PM.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

How would you decided what lake to put in?....I have some trilene fishing string boxes...

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Bye