Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: slow night on wylie sat.

Post Thanks / Like

Default slow night on wylie sat.

We fished several points between 11:00pm and 5:00am and caught very few for our efforts.Had bait fish under the boat so thick at one point it was eary.Has anyone had any night luck this week on wylie?And if so , where?Ive been fishing in 24-30' of water on points and dropoffs.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

big "e" sorry to hear another bad report. had hope to go one nite this week,but the reports are making me have second thoughts!! i would be fishing the same areas you are,so i most likely wouldn't do any better. what the matter!! with stable weather you would think the fishing would be better. am putting off going another day or so. maybe thur. nite. thanks for the fishing report maybe someone else can figure them out and share some info.

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb

I think Im going to take Rangos advise and try drifting down the channels early one morning this weekend.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Big "E" my neighbor and I fished Allison Creek Friday night and kept 15. Only 3 or 4 to brag about. Threw back 6 or 8. Fried the rest Sunday and man were they good.
    I have a four foot Hydro-Glow light and we had the same thing with the bait fish, they were everywhere. Just wish the Crappie would have been about half as thick as the bait fish. We were fishing about the same depth as you.