Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Merry Christmas!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Merry Christmas!!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I hope there's some new equipment under your tree.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas to you too, I got a Gander mountain gift card and some packs of fin-s . Didnt get to post last weeks fishing news , we got 58 crappie and also had 2 rockfish a 19 and 21 inch that hit crappie jigs they were fun on 4lb test.

Post Thanks / Like

Got a new fishfinder with SI. Wow 58!! Had decent luck today and got 31 crappie and a big pickerel in 3 hours.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tear-em-up View Post
    Merry Christmas to you too, I got a Gander mountain gift card and some packs of fin-s . Didnt get to post last weeks fishing news , we got 58 crappie and also had 2 rockfish a 19 and 21 inch that hit crappie jigs they were fun on 4lb test.
    Nice job tear. Stripers are a lot of fun on a crappie rod.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Got a new fishfinder with SI. Wow 58!! Had decent luck today and got 31 crappie and a big pickerel in 3 hours.
    I use an old Humminbird 797 with side scan. Side imaging comes in real handy.

Post Thanks / Like

The screen on the 398ci si is pretty small but if you record it to the sd card and view at home it's easy to see and mark waypoints to save them back to the unit. The side imaging looks good on a home pc.

Post Thanks / Like

I was lucky enough to get in on the 58 with tear, hopefully there will be many more of those days! He caught the rock and probably 4 to everyone I got but that's keeping up when around him!
    Got my self a couple of b&m crappie wizards yo add to the arsenal and also got a pair of dualfin planer bobbers I'm looking forward yo trying on some shallow water areas. Hope everyone else had a great Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gduck View Post
    I was lucky enough to get in on the 58 with tear, hopefully there will be many more of those days! He caught the rock and probably 4 to everyone I got but that's keeping up when around him!
    Got my self a couple of b&m crappie wizards yo add to the arsenal and also got a pair of dualfin planer bobbers I'm looking forward yo trying on some shallow water areas. Hope everyone else had a great Christmas!
    Gduck,
    Sounds like tear is one fishing machine. That's the first time I heard of dualfin planer bobbers. I had to look them up, looks interesting, let us know how they work out.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Got a dozen speed jigs from 200grams to 1300grams. A neat little roll up for them and a pack of 150lb assist hooks. Watch out deep water fish. Got a double crappie seat for the front of my boat and about 24 new poles to sell at shows.

Capt Mike