Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Perry 12/20

Post Thanks / Like

Default Perry 12/20

Finally, had a good day to write about. Put in at 7:15 and done by 1:00. Nothing special, dead sticked right on top piles in 15-17 FOW in Slough Creek bridge area. All piles in 15-17 range had hungry fish in them. Didn't bother looking in deeper depths. Jig color didn't make a difference. Stop by and say Hi if you see a Black Xpress out there. Happy fishing!

Name:  Photo0623[1].jpg
Views: 521
Size:  45.5 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Good catch and report!!! Welcome to CDCKS, Xpress56. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

wtg welcome aboard 56

Post Thanks / Like

Hey thanks for the report nice fish Welcome aboard

Post Thanks / Like

I fish Perry A LOT so I'm sure we will run into each other. Good job. It has been like this for quite a while now. Some days better than others. It does seem like some days it doesn't matter what you put in front of them. I'll be out maybe friday in either my camo basstracker or my maroon nitro. Were there many bank fisherman out there? There have been 2 or 3 there nearly every time I have been out lately. They catch some, but not nearly as many as we do in the boat. Its easy to find the brush out there. Just look for all the bobbers that have gotten hung up in the brush lol
    Likes springhillwantabe LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    I fish Perry A LOT so I'm sure we will run into each other. Good job. It has been like this for quite a while now. Some days better than others. It does seem like some days it doesn't matter what you put in front of them. I'll be out maybe friday in either my camo basstracker or my maroon nitro. Were there many bank fisherman out there? There have been 2 or 3 there nearly every time I have been out lately. They catch some, but not nearly as many as we do in the boat. Its easy to find the brush out there. Just look for all the bobbers that have gotten hung up in the brush lol

Thanks! Bank guys were out early that day. There were 3-4 guys before I put in, and probably a total of 8-10 that came and went. Up until a few years ago, I was one of the bank guys; I'm glad to be in a boat now. Good chance I will be out there Friday fighting the wind.

Post Thanks / Like

Good report. I went out Sunday but it was kinda windy, caught a few, nothing to brag about though.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to find this post. I took a drive around Perry today just to check out the lay of the lake, so to speak. It is actually fairly close to me in St. Joe, so I'll be hitting it next year at least a couple times just for a change of scenery. I saw a couple guys fishing out from the highway 92 ramp on a small point-looked like they were crappie fishing. Good to see it might be a worthwhile option!