Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: boathouses bama647(fishing boathouses explanation)

Post Thanks / Like

Default boathouses bama647(fishing boathouses explanation)

i just want to make sure everyone understands we did not enter anyones personal property. i dont really know how that got mistaken but i want to make clear that was not the case we only fished around the outside of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Golden Rule Applies

Boat docks on public lakes are kind of like mineral rights you don't own on your property that you bought. You put brush out beside the dock so you have a place for the grandkids to fish while they visit. OR You have a nice yard you have worked on for years and some oil company comes along and puts a pump out there for all to see. I'll fight tooth and nail for the rights of fishing any brush pile on the lake but I'm also a push over for the owner of the dock. There is to much water out there to make an enemy over fishing a dock that I know I didn't have any help in building or baiting. Offer the guy some help to bait the hole and maybe make a friend or make an enemy. The choice is yours. I hate going out of this world with enemies and hope I haven't made any with this thought. Ferdi aka Fred

Post Thanks / Like

Fishem when they ain't home