Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: wally marshall rod help

East TN, Douglas,Cherokee,Watuga and South Holston
    Post Thanks / Like

Default wally marshall rod help

does any one know if you can get replacement ends for the wally marshall signature series two piece rod i broke one this weekend my fault totally it is a 10' rod. it is broke down too far to just replace the tip.
    Speck

Real men troll for crappie (Here Fishy Fishy !)

Post Thanks / Like

unless they've changed i dont think you can. i broke mine close enough to the end to cut it down to the next eye.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think they sell tips. I have broken 3-4 inches off a couple of my WM rods (my fault), and was able to remove a guide and put a new tip on.
    Keith
    2008 NWR Bash Crappie Champion
    2010 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2010 Buggs Bash Smallest Crappie Award

Post Thanks / Like

i know that for a fact atleast in illinois that if you save your receit on the new WM when one breaks, you can send the broken one in with the receit and get a new one...as long as its in the 1-year warrenty

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

I broke my new 12' Wally Sig Series right above the middle joint, and wasn't even applying much pressure. Didn't really want to replace it with the same, Lost faith in it. Replaced it with a 12' BnM BrushCutter, so far so good. I've had a 10' BrushCutter for 3 years and it's been through everything and proven itself as a good rod. Hoping the 12' will be just as good. The plain (cheap) BnM jig poles don't seem to hold up good for me either. The BrushCutter model is a little heavier duty, but you may have to order it, WallyMart don't seem to carry it.
    Fillet and Release. Team Crisco.