Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ? for those that Push & Pull

Post Thanks / Like

Default ? for those that Push & Pull

Anyone longline out the back while pushing the front/sides? Curious the effectiveness. I am thinking of just adding egg sinkers on the front rods a foot above my jigs, but will have to figure out getting the depth right and size weights. Appreciate any thoughts and tips!
    A man remembered never dies.

Post Thanks / Like

Shoot a pm to crapslabstu on the fl board. I believe he does both when rocketman is with him.

Post Thanks / Like

speed differences I am pretty sure.
    Crappie bite twice a day. 15 minutes before I get there and 10 minutes after I leave.
    The two loudest sounds are a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and one that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.
    If you rob Peter to pay Paul, you can generally count on Paul's vote.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tundah View Post
    Anyone longline out the back while pushing the front/sides? Curious the effectiveness. I am thinking of just adding egg sinkers on the front rods a foot above my jigs, but will have to figure out getting the depth right and size weights. Appreciate any thoughts and tips!
    There's a member on here rnvinc that makes and sells a better weight than an egg sinker called snake in the grass
    I really like them for spider rigging I think they are much better you should give them a try

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tundah View Post
    .... Curious the effectiveness. ....
    It works, some days one works better than others. Other days both work equally well. I like doing it when guest are in the boat as it gives more fishing spots.