Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terrova Remote Lanyard

Post Thanks / Like

Default Terrova Remote Lanyard

I crappie fished today with my new Terrova. It sure wasn't pretty but I caught a mess of crappie despite myself. . I am going to have to get used to it. By the middle of the day, I got better and also quit using the foot control and only used the remote. Looks like everyone is right that the remote is the best way to use it. My biggest complaint besides how the Terrova raises and lowers and the transducer wire is the remote lanyard. That thing is too short hanging around my big neck. I hated having to reach up to my neck to guide the trolling motor. Anyone found a longer lanyard?

Post Thanks / Like

Arkansasbowhunter can have lil bit make you one longer and any color combo you want.

Post Thanks / Like

Also check the transducer mounting directions on the electronics board to eliminate that wire.

strmwalker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappielimits View Post
    Arkansasbowhunter can have lil bit make you one longer and any color combo you want.
    X2 she did a real good job on the one she made for me !!!!!!

"What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday"
    "Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point. "AMEN"

Post Thanks / Like

What do you guys think about this retractable tool lanyard I just found? I don't have a picture, just this web address. Hopefully the picture will work below.

N-FernoŽ 6950 3-Layer Winter Liner - Reg

Post Thanks / Like

She made me one as well ,she does a great job and will add extra loops if you need them, have my lil cc.com flashlight hanging on mine. I love it
    Likes strmwalker LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

She made one for me in Big Orange and White! Love it ... Go Vols!
    Likes strmwalker LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I just sent a message to Arkansasbowhunter. I am not sure what length. Anyone have a suggestion? I was thinking 36" but I am not sure. Thanks for the tip everyone

Post Thanks / Like

Default Terrova Remote Lanyard

Thanks guys says lil bit. Just a way an 11 year old can make some spending money. I get nothing from this other than teaching life lessons. For that I am grateful!! Sales had slowed since some folks thought she was getting rich and had her move from the personal to sponsor section. That's okay with me though just another lesson taught and learned. She makes and orders all her supplies, using dads credit card though. When the bill comes in she reimburses me. Several lessons that have been taught with this lil bit adventure. Thanks to all that have supported her. Any problems just let me know and she can take care ya. Happy holiday from lil bit and I.
    Likes Gobob LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

What are they made of? Can we see a picture?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast