Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #ArkieAsks

ArkieJigs is offline Slabmaster * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default #ArkieAsks

Name:  1533909_10203963431339305_7854651180131681326_n.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  88.8 KB

#ArkieAsks What are you looking forward to most next year? Got a shineee new boat to show off? Have some new baits to try? Taking out a first timer? Entering new tournaments?

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Hoping to take on a new partner in my taxidermy business who should allow me to get on the lake more than the last couple of years. Once I get there, I plan on spending as much time as possible looking for new spots to troll that might have slabs that have never seen a crankbait. Once I find what I seek, it will take satellite reconnaissance to get that info out of me.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff
    Likes ArkieJigs, dallman, chaunc LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Just looking forward to and being thankful for being alive and enjoying what God has given me. Gonna try some new baits out too....Arkie of course.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thankful daily for still being here. Looking forward to fishing new waters next year and making new friends and trying out new Arkie products.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Likes ArkieJigs LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Every morning I give thanks to be able to enjoy the day and meet new friends. My goal this year is to be able yto take my grandson fishing and get him hook on fishing and enjoying the outdoors instead of sitting in front of a computer. I plan on retiring this year and look forward to that.
    Likes don3778, Cardsfan55, ArkieJigs LIKED above post

stormcloud is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Just getting to be there. It's a puzzle that is very peaceful and very gratifying when parts of it come together. I have seen some bad days on the water, storms, freezing temps, etc, but I don't think I ever spent a day on the water that I didn't appreciate and learn from.
    Tell'em I'll be there.
    Likes "G", Tracker123, don3778, RetiredRR, ArkieJigs LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I am looking forward to you joining us at the Louisiana Toledo bend gathering the last weekend of February.
    Randy Andres
    Likes ArkieJigs LIKED above post

jackie53 is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to a lot less work and more time on the water and thankful to live in a state and country to be able to enjoy the things we love to do (fishing) and a state great streams and lakes with great fishing!!!
    John 3:16
    Blessed to have as many friends as fingers on your hand is a blessing!!!
    "Gone fish'n not wish'n"
    In God We Trust.
    Can God trust us.
    Likes Cardsfan55, ArkieJigs, theygotaeat LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I've got lots to look forward to this coming year.

A new boat, new rods, new reels, and new SpyderLok rod holders, that will allow me to try out spider rigging which is a new to me style of fishing. I'm excited.

My wife, daughter, old man, mom, and I will be taking a trip in late spring/early summer fishing trip down to Grenada Lake, with a visit over to Lousiana, then hopefully if things go well fishing again in Arkansas. I'm really excited about the opportunity to meet other Crappie.com members, to catch them bigguns down there, and to travel with my family.

Im also excited about getting together with our Michigan Crappie.com family for our Crappie Camps here, as well as (again if things go well) meeting the Illinois chapter at their Crappie Camp.

In December, we get to travel to florida to visit my wife's sister and her kids for christmas. By the sounds of it there is going to be some fishing on that trip as well. Lake Okeechobe is only a short distance away, and my wife told me my Christmas present next year will be a guided day trip for the fish of my choice.

Good Lord willing, next year will be full of exciting times, and good fishing.
    Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

Post Thanks / Like

Harassing all my favorite .com goobers lol
    Likes ArkieJigs, theygotaeat, Billbob LIKED above post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast