Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Triton TA 196 - Finally purchased one

Post Thanks / Like

Default Triton TA 196 - Finally purchased one

Good Day Everyone:

Thought I would publicly state how much I appreciate Richard Williams, Russ Bailey and William Braswell for letting us know on this forum about their Triton boats. After many emails and pm answered willingly by members of this forum I finally purchased the boat I have been looking for since March. I looked throughout the state of Texas and absolutely could not find one boat. I visited with various boat dealers from out of state and finally found a twice used boat in Warsaw, Missouri at Pro's Choice Marine. The person that originally bought the boat wanted to go back to a bass boat and took the Optimax that was on the boat so I purchased a new 150 h.p. Optimax to put on the boat and the boat doesn't have a scratch on it. Man, the first owner took a kick in the pants is all I got to say.

Hope to put it in the water today. Pro's Choice stated they had sold over 35 of the TA196's in the last two years of course they have Truman and Lake of the Ozarks sitting on their doorsteps. You might give them a periodic look if you are interested in Rangers or Tritons. Website is www.proschoicemarine.com. Who knows some of these previous bought boats may be traded in and a used one could be found. Pro's Choice said alot of guides in their area had the TA196.

Again, thanks to Richard, Russ, and Bill.

Man was it beautiful in Missouri with snow amongst all the trees, but very sorry for the damage that was done to the many roofs in that area. You guys in Missori are sure lucky and must be proud to have such a beautiful area to fish in.

Regards,
    Mud-Dabber

Post Thanks / Like

Congrads on the boat! When I get right to get another boat, that will be the one. I'm jealous. CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Yea Mud-Dabber we do feel pretty fortunate to be here but at least some of are a little envious of you southern fellers and your big ole crappie.I hope you have better luck with pro's choice than my cousin did they bent that poor feller over and wouldnt do a thing to help him...prices are great but their service SUCKS!!!
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Triton. I bought a 176 mag from there. They were friendly and competative. I had a little trouble with them being a little sharp with me but I ask a lot of stupid questions since it was my first besides a jon. Looks like a great crappie boat. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

congrats it is a great boat. It will be my next boat!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Carp
    congrats it is a great boat. It will be my next boat!
    Hey Bruce, before you buy one of these boats, check with the guys at The Sportsman's Edge in Paducah KY. They will get you into that boat and their customer service is second to none. The number over there is 270-442-1120. Ask for Johnny Wallace or Rodney Tidwell.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

congrats on the new boat mud-dabber I'm sure you'll have good luck with it well maybe at least better luck than I did with pros-choice I would not recommend them to the last person on the face of the earth, once the sale is final you are scre$$. they sold me a boat that wasn't right since the day I got it home, wouldn't return calls and when they did all they could say waas sorry! but to those boy's word of mouth will hurt you worse than anything people like that won't be in business long. but I hope you have the best of luck. fish on buddy fill that new boat with big slabs.
    Crappie fishin is not an adventure it's...a way of life!!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the new boat. I think you will love it! I am picking my new one up on Tuesday. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russ
    www.midwestcrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Russ,

Are you going to let Richard break it in for you? I am sure he would like to put a little fish smell in it.

Donald

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Best Guide Boat On The Market!!

I have been fishing with this boat for about 5 months and its the best rig on the market! I had 125 pounds of lead put in the front of mine to keep the nose down in the water for spider rigging. I talk to the Triton guys at our last Pro-Staff meeting last week and I hope there planning on rigging a 20 or 21 footers in the future. here are some pictures of mine!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Brad Whitehead
    BnM ProStaff
    WarEagle ProStaff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast