Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Smithville update vacation is over!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Smithville update vacation is over!!!

Well I may be fished out for awhile...just got done cleaning the last of fish... total for my week off was 152... that includes my son and daughter in law, and a buddy from work....due to family obligations won't get to go till Christmas week.. Will have another week off then.. if you can go get out while the getting is good.......

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats

keeferfish is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Did better than me but I only fished about an hour today and caught zip. Guys loading next to me been out all day and did have 15 between the two of them to show for it. Two buddy's went Friday for several hours and only had 9. You did good congrats!

keeferfish is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh and sorry vacation is over! Get to Work!

Post Thanks / Like

My son and I had 30 yesterday.. the 3 of us had 32 today. Blue& white,electric chicken, and slab daddy's green and yellow....brush piles in The wind,and close to deep water. Hope this helps

Post Thanks / Like

I went out today to ese what I could do and try a few new things (for me, at least). Started out at paradise point docks and caught mainly shorts. Hit W bridge and caught a keeper vertical jigging. Went to Sailboat and broke out my spider rig- first time using it. I used Capps and Coleman duble minnow rigs and dig pretty decent. Headed back over to Paradise point docks and picked up a couple more keepers. Ended up with 10 keepers for the day and got comfortable with spider rigging, which was my main goal. Even caught a short shooting a dock slip, so that helps my confidence with that technique.
    Last edited by TwainGang; 11-29-2014 at 07:51 PM.