Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Can't log into FlashChat...????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Can't log into FlashChat...????

I keep getting the login box and it says, "someone is logged in by that name". I don't think it logged me off the last time I was on. Does anyone know how to fix it?
    This only my opinion, but nothing you can say will change my mind. That makes it a FACT.

Today is a Blessed Day and a Prosperous Day

Post Thanks / Like

The same thing has happened to me...Some how we didn't properly log out of the flashchat...It is probably showing your still in the chat room...I think you have to send a pm to Ed....The guy who runs the website and he probably can take care of it for you...I still need to send him a pm..

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Bye

Post Thanks / Like

I sent edhead a PM... waiting for his reply. I've been trying to log in for a few days now, but no can do.

Ya'll mad at stumpbumpers? I know I talk a lot on the chat and sometimes to fast, but this ain't right for ya'll to cut me out...:rolleyes:
    This only my opinion, but nothing you can say will change my mind. That makes it a FACT.

Today is a Blessed Day and a Prosperous Day

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Actually, guys ....

there's 23 members still logged into chat ... and most of them probably can't get back on, either. "bumpers" ... no one is mad at you :p ... your ID says you are "away".

check out this previous post - http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showthread.php?t=29361

Anyway .... Ed may be busy, and hasn't had time to check his PM's, or clear out the chatroom "squatters" :D ... hang in there, he will get to it.

ALSO .... in order to not get "stuck in chat", again ... remember to use the Red Bar (Logout Cleanly) to exit the chatroom. It only takes a couple of mouse clicks, to get in or out, so follow the recommended proceedure .... and you shouldn't have a problem. ... luck2ya ... cp

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

i can`t git in on my dell . i have a e machine older one that i picked up for the wife . tried it and it went in .a frind of mine is supose to help me with my dell when he gits time and i git the time to.i can`t pull up annimated greeting cards .i need adobie flash player 8 and can`t git it to download.
    Last edited by papasage; 12-14-2006 at 06:54 AM.
    retired and now i will always fish