Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New member

George R Guest

Default New member

Just wanted to say hi to all. To say I'm a crappie fanatic is putting it mildly. It doesn't matter if it's 10 degrees or 100 degrees I'm going crappie fishing. Looking forward to sharing information and reports on local lakes. I usually fish Bartletts Ferry, (Lake Harding) West Point, Lake Weiss and the lake behind my house.

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

welcom george . i fish the closest lake to my house . that is blacksher. the next closest is 130 miles . blacksher is onley 50 miles :D . i had rather fish than drive . we have a bunch here that will drive the 130 miles to fish . not me . i will do a lot of fishing and a little driving . as long as they go there that will leave more fish for me . :D .
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Welcome!

Welcome George R, We are happy to have you aboard. We all have something to share, Fishing! Looking forward to hearing about your trips and CATCHES, Just thinking positive.Hope you enjoy this site, Let us hear from you often. Good fishing and Gods Blessings to all, Hello Papasage Jimmy S.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by papasage
    welcom george . i fish the closest lake to my house . that is blacksher. the next closest is 130 miles . blacksher is onley 50 miles :D . i had rather fish than drive . we have a bunch here that will drive the 130 miles to fish . not me . i will do a lot of fishing and a little driving . as long as they go there that will leave more fish for me . :D .
    BUDMAN

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by George R
    Just wanted to say hi to all. To say I'm a crappie fanatic is putting it mildly. It doesn't matter if it's 10 degrees or 100 degrees I'm going crappie fishing. Looking forward to sharing information and reports on local lakes. I usually fish Bartletts Ferry, (Lake Harding) West Point, Lake Weiss and the lake behind my house.
    George welcome aboard. I fish lake harding each week so we fish the same waters. The bite for me has been slow the last few weeks. Maybe we can meet up at harding for a day of fishing.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson