Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Garland Colors

Post Thanks / Like

Default Garland Colors

If you were gonna pick 6 to 10 colors of the new 2.25" Bobby Garland Baby Shad Swim'r what would they be ?

Post Thanks / Like

First light, penny back,lights out, licorice/ chartreuse, bluegrass, patriot, eclipse, ice out, that would be a start.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gbs52 View Post
    If you were gonna pick 6 to 10 colors of the new 2.25" Bobby Garland Baby Shad Swim'r what would they be ?
    For fishing in this state or Tenn ... anything with blue, green, or silver as the main color ... with chartreuse as a contrasting color or tail. Pink is also a good alternative.

Colors like Bluegrass, Screamer, Outlaw, Monkey Milk, Key Lime, and Ice Out would interest me more than the others. But, I'd be using them for one pole casting methods. If you're interested in trolling with them, I'd say the "bright" single colored ones and the ones with dark contrasting colors would probably need to be included. That's not from personal experience, though ... that's from 2nd hand knowledge of the color schemes of Bandit cranks that seem to constantly produce.

... cp
    Likes theygotaeat LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I have had very good luck with chartreuse and bone white.

Post Thanks / Like

Bluegrass and monkey milk are the only two I've tried here. Had good luck with both.
    Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

Post Thanks / Like

blue ice, kiwi, monkey milk, pearl white, shimmer shad, chartreuse silver, pearl chartreuse, dependng on water color Lake Cumberland

Post Thanks / Like

Glo, glo, glo, glo, glo and glo.

Post Thanks / Like

I see you like Glo....LOL Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Blue Ice, Lights Out, Electric Chicken, and any Glow color are all great on Texas lakes.
    USAF Retired and fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Hummmm I would say all of them. Every color has its place or it would have never made it to production. I'm just an average joe but a die hard jig fisherman. Not to say I won't use minnows because they have there place and I'll buy a bucket of minnows when I need to. Jig color has so many variables. Water color, clarity, temperature, depth, time of year, or sometimes it just works. Yes there are go to colors for each situation and most fisherman have years into learning these. It's usually guarded information. I had a neighbor who fishes with me some who thought I was a madman changing colors one day when fishing was tough. When I hit the right combination we went from just a few fish to the limit. It was pure magic when we had the color right. So fill your bag with all you can stand to buy because they all have their place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast