Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do you buy Micro spoons ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where do you buy Micro spoons ?

hey guys,
    i go to their Home Page, and it redirects you to buy their products on Ebay.
    but, there's not as big of colors selections on Ebay compared to their home page.

i'm confused...

appreciate any help, thx.
    dave

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Keith went retail several years ago. He dropped several lines of plastics to streamline his business, so he could keep up with demand. He's had family health problems recently, and likely has had to streamline his business even further (putting his sales into an eBay store).

What I do know is that he makes some fine plastics ... though it seems he's gotten more and more into gaudy coloration of his products. I'm not a big fan of a lot of his current coloration schemes.

He does have a Facebook page - Keith Pace (Plasticman) ... and you could possibly contact him through that page (on the Message function).

While the Home Page of Microspoons says to "call in or email" your order from the list of items on the eBay page, if you don't like eBay .... you can't contact the seller (greatgrubs101) unless you're signed in to eBay (as a member).

I really don't think Keith is taking custom orders anymore ... but simply creating what he wants to & can produce, then selling them in the most indirect way possible ... which is through the businesses he has listed on his Microspoons Home Page, or the eBay store.

He used to be a member of Crappie.com, but left when his ideas & creations started getting copied. I, personally, got some plastic baits from him, that proved to be one of my all time favorites. Unfortunately, when he went retail, he stopped production of that bait & sold the mold to that particular bait. I had to have Snake River make me some similar copies of that bait, as he had a mold for that shape of plastic bait.

... cp
    Likes snake River, shipahoy41 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

thank you so much for explaning.
    i don't mind using ebay.
    now i know why there's not as much product listed on ebay.

dave

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Alabama. I make a small sized teardrop. I invite you to check them out on my website LURES BY CARTER

Name:  Pinmins.jpg
Views: 1747
Size:  9.5 KB
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Likes barrelslime LIKED above post

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Naturenut, if you're looking for their spoons, not plastics, contact them and Jessica will hopefully make you some. I was on their prostaff for years. They've gone into mostly plastics now but when i need some spoons, they still make me some. Contact Jessica Pace on facebook and tell her i sent you. I still love my microspoons. Tip them with a minnow or plastic tail.
    Likes shipahoy41 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

thanks bud.
    i like to try their spoons & plastics.

dave

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered a $50 ice fishing kit from them last December. Never did get it. Now no contact info whatsoever on their website. And no, I am not on facebook.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bugtussle View Post
    I ordered a $50 ice fishing kit from them last December. Never did get it. Now no contact info whatsoever on their website. And no, I am not on facebook.
    you can go to their ebay store. click on one of their items.
    then scroll to the bottom of page, you can ask a question there. i did this, and he emailed my answer back.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naturenut View Post
    you can go to their ebay store. click on one of their items.
    then scroll to the bottom of page, you can ask a question there. i did this, and he emailed my answer back.
    Thanks naturenut. Message sent.

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Have they gotten back to you yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast