Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Watch out for parts of Ohio and NY

Post Thanks / Like

Default Watch out for parts of Ohio and NY

I see you guys are getting hammered with the lake effect snow bands!!! Cheektowaga, NY has 51" already and is expecting even more - 45 minutes north of there where I grew up has NOTHING, and isn't expected to get anything till late tomorrow and only 3-5" from what they're calling Round 2.

Weather Channel has some live camera shots of it!!!!!

Take care you guys I know it ain't fun!!!!!!!!

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I heard some areas were up to six feet of snow already Doug from the lake effect. I lived near Cleveland for forty years and know for myself how it can be. I pray for their safety.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Last night here we broke the low temp record set back in 1946! 18 degrees. Thank God we haven't had snow yet. I feel really bad for those folks north & west of here (Buffalo especially). With 6' of snow....everything just becomes paralyzed. Hopefully no injuries - or worse - will occur.
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

in central Ohio here. Got up this morning it was 8 above. Still have about 4"-5" of snow on ground but those poor people in NY are getting hammered.
    Philippians 4; 13, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Post Thanks / Like

In SW Ohio, Cincy area saw 9 degrees and 4 to 6" then We broke a record for cold yesterday from the Civil wars days, its bringing back bad memories of last Winter

Post Thanks / Like

Man those poor folks are getting hammered again!!!!! Cheektowaga from the first batch had 65"!! and they're talking another 18-24 through tomorrow. Sunday they're concerned about flooding because the temps are supposed to be anywhere from 45-55 degrees and an inch of rain!!

We got a light dusting last night and it melted off this morning but we had a quick dusting again.