Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Replacing Foam Handle Questions?

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Replacing Foam Handle Questions?

I have several old BnM poles that the foam on the handle has rotted. How much trouble to replace and where do I get new foam? Don't want to get rid of them. They are about 15 year old graphite rigs. Sentimental reasons (I guess that is what you call it). Any help appreciated.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know how much trouble it is but I got a catalog from Barlows that has cork handles for about $5.00 - cannot rember if they have the foam or not - I think its barlows.com - I will check for you - they have rod blanks jig molds all kinds of repair stuff
    Last edited by crap-king; 12-27-2004 at 06:06 PM.
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

barlowstackle.com is the site
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    I have several old BnM poles that the foam on the handle has rotted. How much trouble to replace and where do I get new foam? Don't want to get rid of them. They are about 15 year old graphite rigs. Sentimental reasons (I guess that is what you call it). Any help appreciated.
    Here's a source for the handle foam and lots of other goodies. www.jannsnetcraft.com

Caprandy Guest

Default handles

You can get the foam wrap to replace worn out handles it works real good and has good grip,try bass pro catalog or fly fishing catalogs