left owls creek around 0930 in flat seas and no wind, turned left and headed to CH. met the fleet of 500 boats and dropped a chart stretch wtfb abd a grey on out the port side.....mini umbrella with a 9 inch shad down the middle.......3 minutes later and the stbd rod goes down......"Howie you wanted pullage, get that fish !!" 1 fish and he knew he had been in a battle already !! 26 inches or so.......back it goes.......lines back out and down goes another......Jasons turn and the mid 30's fish tangles with the umbrella line and throws the hook .......real slow and the water temp goes to 240*.....damn gotta speed up to cool the motor back down.....back at 160 and lines out......motor heats up......we speed up......lost of boats going every where....fish were very deep and we couldnt stay deep enough to get in 65 feet of water......haul in lines and decide to get out of everyones way......but we want fish.....unamimously agree to make the trek across the bay to CBBT......I told em- """ you put fish in the box over here, we cant troll again on the way home""" non stop transit back to rudee.....all agreed. Picked right up where we left off last time......tossed 2oz jigs at the pilons where i marked 100's of mid 20's fish and we had a ball again with the light tackle !! Howie, Jason and Jack ...yes even Jack caught dozens of fish. Double hook ups and even a triple or two as I drove the boat.....fish were so thick I threw a key chain with a treble hook and landed a small schoolie on the first cast......long ride back with a 4 man limit of mid 20's fat rocks for the freezer.....blew right threw the CH crowd and never slowed down.......60* no wind, calm seas....lots of fish !
The sun was so bright on this awesome December day 3/4 of the pics you cant see a thing !! sorry - heres whats left........

AND JUST FOR KICKS.......A DINK OFF MY KEY CHAIN - FIRST CAST