Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smithville

Post Thanks / Like

Default Smithville

Didn't set the world on fire but i did keep 12 biggest 11 1/2 shady hollow & w-bridge. Jim C.

Post Thanks / Like

Gotcha enough for supper Jim....they sure eat good this time of year.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Good supper indeed

Post Thanks / Like

Got a full limit of whites and crappie yesterday and today...dropped them off to an older gentleman that I used to fish with...he has had health issues for the last year now....he about had me in tears... hard to beat that for Christmas.
    Area under the bridge by free ramp has a good size area free of ice....very consistant bite since sunday...not sure how long it will last.

Hope ya'll don't think I'm bragging.....I'm just blessed to live 2 minutes away,and not have to work till noon....easy to check it out every day and share the info with local folks,of course the first time one of you give it a shot...it will be a slow day,Oh,well....

Won't be able to get out too much more....its almost christmas,work is very busy with partys,then off to Florida for January.

Life is good at times

Post Thanks / Like

One of my favorite things about fishin is sharing with older people...good job cook.Keep the reports coming it's always good to hear that someone is catching fish.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

cook looks like a good sight haven't read it all yet but i will. Hit w-bridge again today though i got my 15 fish but i guess i need to learn to count only had 14 but they were all good fish. looks like you will have to pick a number for a piller they fill up early everone was catching there limit did't really matter what color but most were down deep 25'-30.' Jim C.

Post Thanks / Like

Allmost a repeat of wed. except 2 of us kept 24 almost all off the bridge any color all the way to the bottom 25-30 feet then crank up 4-5 turns real slow biggest ones down deep. Jim C.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jim C.
    Allmost a repeat of wed. except 2 of us kept 24 almost all off the bridge any color all the way to the bottom 25-30 feet then crank up 4-5 turns real slow biggest ones down deep. Jim C.

Does it seem like it matters what part of the day? Going to try in the mornin, My son has a basketball game at 11. Jim C. you gonna be around then? If so what kinda boat ya got. Ive got camo Xpress.
    "It's on like Bing Bong"!!!!!! Si Robertson

Post Thanks / Like

The last couple times is earlier the better we got there just befor daylight & there was 4 boats allready at the pillers. We did our best tell about 9:30 or so then it started slowing down. No i proubly wou'nt be able to get back over tell next week some time sorry. I have a 180w blue lowe. Fish slow & deep all the way to the bottom the 3-5 cranks up Good luck. Jim C.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast