Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crappie Resolutions

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Resolutions

Hey folks, I need your help. For my fishing column that will published this Sunday, I want to write about New Years Resolutions specifically related to fishing. What are some of your 2005 Fishing Resolutions? Thanks
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Non-fisherwoman for a wife.....

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl Morris
    Hey folks, I need your help. For my fishing column that will published this Sunday, I want to write about New Years Resolutions specifically related to fishing. What are some of your 2005 Fishing Resolutions? Thanks
    My new years crappie resolution is to some how persuade (trick) my wife into letting me buy a boat and/or persuade my wife to like fishing altogether, I'd even settle for her liking to eat fish because she doesn't even like for me to cook fish in the house. She says it stinks too much. How 'bout that resolution? Any suggestions? lol
    Last edited by CohuttaCrappie; 12-28-2004 at 03:11 PM.
    "To catch fish, you gotta be on the fish!"

Post Thanks / Like

I resolve to take my 5 year old with me on every fishing trip, short as they may end up being - he will be with me on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Big Zig
    I resolve to take my 5 year old with me on every fishing trip, short as they may end up being - he will be with me on the water.
    That's awesome Big Zig! I have two boys now and I can't wait to start taking them. It will be a few years down the road from now though. Thumbs up!
    "To catch fish, you gotta be on the fish!"

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CohuttaCrappie
    My new years crappie resolution is to some how persuade (trick) my wife into letting me buy a boat and/or persuade my wife to like fishing altogether, I'd even settle for her liking to eat fish because she doesn't even like for me to cook fish in the house. She says it stinks too much. How 'bout that resollution? Any suggestions? lol
    If you figure that one out, I'd sure like to know how you did it. I'd love to have a new boat. My wife won't clean them or cook them, but she sure can eat them. LOL
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Mine...mine...

Spend more time at the fish cleaning table and less time at hospital operating table.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Spend more time fishing that at work!
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Default To spend some time on the water alone

So I can fish where I want to fish. I'm either going to have to buy a tube or rent a canoe from the marina to achieve this goal, since I can't manage the boat by myself.
    - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

Default enjoy every trip

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl Morris
    I want to try to enjoy every trip - I want to just have fun and laugh and not stress over things - give my partners a hard time because he missed one for fun and them to hand it back to me when I do the same and laugh at each other at the same time - I have stress at work I don't need it while I am relaxing
    Last edited by crap-king; 12-27-2004 at 05:42 PM.
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default damn the luck

My Resolution would have to be to not break anymore of my BnM 12' Sam Heaton super sensitive rods. Even though I'm not real sure what I'm doing wrong if anything. 3 of the 4 have broke in the Exact same spot. 4-6" from the tip. That's over a two year period.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast