An 83 year old man went to his doctor for a physical. The doctor told him he was in great shape, everything seemed to be fine, and asked him what did he do for excersize. He told the Doc that he fished Crappie.

The doctor said "thats no excersize", it must be in your genes, your longevity and good health, and then asked at what age did his dad die.

"Who says he's dead?" replied the 83 year old. "My goodness, man", "How old is he". "102 years old" says the old guy.

"Well can he still get around?" asked the doc. "sure" replied the old guy, "real good." "and what does he do for excersize?"....."He fishes Crappie with me, in fact were fishing a Crappie tournament tomorrow" .

The Doctor is now frustrated, stating Crappie fishing is not exersize! He looked the 83 yr old in the eye and asked him "at what age did you Grandfather die?"
"Who said he's dead"......Well how old is he then asked the doc. "120 years old",said the old gent.

"I suppose he Crappie fishes for exersize and is going to fish that tournament tomorrow with you guys?"
"yep, he fishes Crappie alright, but he can't make the Tourny, you see he's getting married tomorrow!".

"Now why in the world would a 120 year old man want to get married" asked the doc?
"Who said he wanted to get married????