Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Artic Armor on the way.....

BAMA S is online now Crappie.com Legend and AL Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Artic Armor on the way.....

I'm little complacent about wearing my life jacket so I decided to get the AA suit. If I fall in at least ill float, there is no way I could swim to shore or back to boat fully clothed with car hart coat and boots on this time of year. Also I can use it for hunting and SXS riding being I purchased the Camo. I hope I like the fit and warmth of it. Really like the idea of it being buoyant , never can be to safe.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes crappiemax LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

That's some good stuff for sure!!
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Get the bibs too
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

BAMA S is online now Crappie.com Legend and AL Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

G , I ordered the suit and received free gloves also. That's jacket, bibs , gloves and tater cover.

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That stuff has a ton of good reviews. Pretty sure you will be happy with it.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Post Thanks / Like

I have been wanting to pull the trigger for a couple of years on these. I watched the videos and it is pretty amazing how they float. Let us know how you like them later.
    Life is Good !
    2018 Kentucky & Tennessee Crappie Masters State Champs!

Post Thanks / Like

Wil do ifish...... Hope to have them by the weekend, if its cold enough ill try em out.

Post Thanks / Like

I purchased both the Arctic Armor jacket with the bibs, and received the gloves(free) 5 yrs. ago for winter fishing because of the safety factor. They are very light weight and unbelievably warm. The only issue I had with them is they are not like Goretex as far as keeping you dry in an all day rain or down pour. I now plan accordingly if rain is expected and dress a bit differently. As far as warmth goes you will not be disappointed. I purchased mine from Profishing Supply out of Wisconsin. No taxes and free shipping. They even allowed me to order a couple different sizes and return what didn't fit. Best fishing clothing purchase I've made. You'll love the stuff. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

I've had my suit (Jacket and Bibs) 3 years now and can't beat it for safety and warmth. Like TC said, not waterproof so I put my Columbia waterproof Summertime raincoat over the AA coat if out in real wet weather.
    Crappie Hunter

Post Thanks / Like

I have had mine for about 4 years, I really like min e, but they are not rain pro.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast