Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: hey moose

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default hey moose

go clean my sisters drive and walks in newburg ret. school teacher ???
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Well I can't even get out of my own street. Warrick County is not very good at cleaning the roads. Vanderburgh county does a lot better job. I think that Warrick counties snow emergency plane is to pray for warm weather and let mother nature do the job. It's been four days now and my neighbors car is still stuck in the snow right at the end of my driveway. But across the street. But still if I slide while making the turn I will run right into her car. There should be laws about parking on the street when you are across from the end of someones driveway. I have to make a running start out of my driveway and onto the street as it's uphill to the main street. Even thought it's only about 30ft from my driveway to the main street it's all uphill and very icy and snowy right now. It's a right hand turn at the end of my drive to get onto my subdivision street and then 30 more feet at least to the main road. Now the main road has been scraped clear of the snow but they didn't do my subdivisions road. Threre are at least twelve homes in my small subdivions plus three duplexs and three big apartment complexes. You would think with this many people living here that the county would come by and clean the road. I guess they are doing the best that they can with the equipment available.
    Regards,

Moose1am