Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockon 10/24 & 10/25

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockon 10/24 & 10/25

Sucked for me. Crappie deep in brush and couldn't pull 'em out. Only managed 7.

Pulled Cranks on Saturday for Walleye and caught Drum.
    Drum tasted pretty good.
    Rather be full and shamed than prideful with hunger pains.
    Standing in the Gap
    Likes springhillwantabe LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Kit don't feel bad stk. has humbled last 5 trips. Had one afternoon had 8 bass in 2hrs. Crappie have went south for me. One eye in 3hrs Sunday went home with tail hid.

Post Thanks / Like

We fished it Saturday and the high sky and little wind proved to be a tough combination. We fished about every brush pile between High Point and Maze Creek and only had 5 fish, it was a beautiful day but man was it tough. Sure makes me feel a little better knowing it wasn't just me that struggled.

Post Thanks / Like

We had 24 keepers in 1/2 a day friday and then things got tough. We fished all day saturday and kept 13 and a walleye and had 8 keepers in 1/2 day on sunday. I agree about the high pressure and wind, had the same thing happen last trip. Friday had cloud cover most of the day and probably would of left with our limit but wanted to get to springfield and eat and watch the royals. The fish were in the bottom of the brush for us on saturday and sunday, lost alot of jigs.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report on a good day. I may get blasted but , I am going to say what I feel about this site. I thing we have lost sharing good reports. YOU CAN NOT CATCH ANOTHERS FISH. I fish stk. a lot I would share good or bad with all. At first I was a lurker, lurkers are not the problem. Some of these piles or sites get wore out or don't get refurbished. Baited or what ever. These fish don't do what we read about every year. So lets get back to sharing good info. On how are resources are changing. Would like any comments good or bad.I CAN HANDLE IT. NOT ASHAMED OF MY POST

Post Thanks / Like

I did get a lot of bites, but couldn't get them out of the thick brush. Also a lot of the corps. piles I didn't get to fish because there were boats on them. i think we could have done better if I could have run and gunned the whole day. I always tell folks to not ignore the corps drops. They do concentrate a lot of fish.
    Standing in the Gap
    Likes mkeller LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by newt View Post
    Thanks for the report on a good day. I may get blasted but , I am going to say what I feel about this site. I thing we have lost sharing good reports. YOU CAN NOT CATCH ANOTHERS FISH. I fish stk. a lot I would share good or bad with all. At first I was a lurker, lurkers are not the problem. Some of these piles or sites get wore out or don't get refurbished. Baited or what ever. These fish don't do what we read about every year. So lets get back to sharing good info. On how are resources are changing. Would like any comments good or bad.I CAN HANDLE IT. NOT ASHAMED OF MY POST
    let me know how ya come out??

Post Thanks / Like

you did good for a newby on Stockton, glad you got out and had a good time, well as good as it was anyway....

Post Thanks / Like

Beags just posted a good report. .
    Standing in the Gap