Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CDC D'Arbonne Gathering in Louisiana

Post Thanks / Like

Default CDC D'Arbonne Gathering in Louisiana

What a Beautiful Morning for the anual Gathering to start Fishing, The whole Lake was as slick as Glass with the temp at 46 Degrees. The winds were at 0, with Fog lifting at dawn to Reveal Blue Skyes to a Clear Blue Day. The Gathering will have all the State Park Cabins and Campgrounds Full as well as Motels and Cabins on other areas of the Lake, With visitors from at least 5 States. There is such a willing, caring, sharing, Of the Local Business Sponcering this Group giving Generously to Door Prizes. The People are all Gathering here because Slab had the Vision to make CDC a Family. Thanks from all of us
    Likes M R Dux, Slab, RMGeorge LIKED above post

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Well put Larry. I must also commend the D'Arbonne State Park hosts and the cabin attendants. We were caught in a situation of having cabin 7 on Thursday night and cabin 8 on Friday and Saturday. To make the switch on Friday we were homeless from 11 AM to 3 PM but the ladies help us through it by cleaning and preparing the cabin as soon as they knew that the folks had moved out of cabin 8. They allowed us to swap our cold stuff from one fridge to the other and speedily went through cabin 8 so we could get in quickly. My hat's off to the ladies of D'Arbonne for a job well done.
    "gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

Pitchers, pitchers, we want some family pitchers! lol

Thanks for posting, and have a grand time. Wish I coulda made it. I'm still behind the eight ball here at home.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post
    Pitchers, pitchers, we want some family pitchers! lol

Thanks for posting, and have a grand time. Wish I coulda made it. I'm still behind the eight ball here at home.
    You stay there much longer and you will be behind the SNOW BALL.
    Likes Cane Pole, Slab LIKED above post

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanna see proof.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Slab you missed a good one and out biggest ever. The food was great, the prizes were plentiful, and the members were a blessing. And best of all, no snow. We all had a great time and pictures will follow. A nice big thank you for making all of this possible.
    "gene"
    Likes Slab LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PawPaw "gene" View Post
    Slab you missed a good one and out biggest ever. The food was great, the prizes were plentiful, and the members were a blessing. And best of all, no snow. We all had a great time and pictures will follow. A nice big thank you for making all of this possible.
    "gene"
    I'm sorry I missed it. But I'm glad I did in one way. I'm still catching up from just attending KY and MS. And I'm off to FL shortly. I now know that I never coulda pulled off going the LA too. But still sorry I missed it. Anyone know how to clone!
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Here is one picture. It's of my family that attended. On the right is my wife Linda holding the 11 BnM Duck Commander rod that I won. Of course that's me with the silly hat holding a 10 pound box of pecans that Linda won. Behind us is our daughter Misty (sockolaygirl) holding the rod and reel she won. Next to me are my grandson Logan and Conner. They each won a flash light and were thrilled beyond measure. The rod I won was brought to the campground by two members of the Duck Commander crew. They brought 10 rods. My daughter and I met them on the water and chatted a few words as they passed us by. It was a great week end with great weather and great people. Thanks to you Slab for the opportunity and thanks to Doc for all he has done to make this come together. I know that he had a lot or great help and we thank them too, but Doc is our leader.
    "gene"

Likes Fish on Line, Slab LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Good looking crew you have there Gene, Congrat's and thanks for sharing. Ferdi

Post Thanks / Like

It was a great weekend Ferdi, wish you would have been there.
    "gene"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast