Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I've been a good boy this year

Post Thanks / Like

Default I've been a good boy this year

Morning all. It was a good Christmas this year. It's been too cold to go out much, so we were forced to be a family and we're all still alive (just kidding). It wascwonderful, everyone's spirits seem to be high and playful. Julie made a great dinner and of course, we all ate too much. We're bless. Hope and pray all your Christmas' went as well. Santa Claus did show up and so did Mrs. Claus earlier in the evening. Nice lady, but didn't seem too interested in talking about crappie fishing though. Hmmm. (Just fooling around guys - I will be glad when the weather warms a bit)

Now for the material stuff. Boy I must have been really good this year. Got alot of nice stuff - a wool Navy P-coat, couple of books (I like to read Michael Crichton and the chicken soup books - there's one out for fisherman ya know), a chess game where the pieces are different size and shape shot glasses (that ought to be interesting, hope the coolaide don't stain the glass, lol), and last of all the toy of toys for fishermen - Julie gave me the money and certificate to buy one of those AquaVu scouts. Jerry, build those condos and then we'll drop it down and see what it looks like and if they're holding crappie later. You can hook it up to a video camera too. Won't catch any fish but I bet it's going to be fun to play with.

Oh yeah, got this for Christmas too. Don't mean to offend showing ya'll a pic of my leg. Kinda cute, huh. Come on Canepole, I know you like it. hahahah.

Seriously, though, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR from the Morris'
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Darryl

I like the tattoo it's cool
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.