Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spiderlok Rod holder questions.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spiderlok Rod holder questions.

Does anyone know of any accessories that can hook on to the T bar of the Spiderlok rod holders? In pennsylvania I can only use 3 rods per person and I have an extra space on my Spiderlok's but I would like to add a drink holder and also something to hold one of those blue containers that the wax worms come in so I dont have to keep bending down to get wax worms lol....

Has anyone added any aftermarket items like these to the rod holder? If so which and where did you buy them from?

I just thought some accessories would be a pretty cool option just to attach to that T bar.

Post Thanks / Like

Was actually talking to EZ when I opened this thread and he said he has some stuff in the works, might shoot him a PM and see whats on his mind.
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

Post Thanks / Like

I was even thinking about buying one of those plastic cup holders that you can stick on like the side window in a car since it had a bracket on it. It could just kind of hang on the T bar.

I also noticed there is some space in between each rod holder on the bar itself and you could place some kind of "lazy man" attachments there also

It doesnt really have to be anything exotic or crazy, just something you could place on the T bar that would hold different things, in my case one of those big blue 250 wax worm cups and something to hold my drink... I'm So lazy, lol...

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Bobo .... this ain't on a Spiderlock, but it might work :

Name:  001.jpg
Views: 684
Size:  56.2 KB

The slide-in bracket is flat sided, so all I did was screw it into the square post of my Hi-Teks. But, there is a opening behind the cup holder, so a band clamp could be used to fasten it to a round post. (It is advertised as being able to be attached to a seat post)

The product is a "Roger's Handie Hold-it Caddy" ... runs around $15 ... I bought mine online, but have also seen them in a local baitshop.
    Here's what they look like with "stuff" in them : Roger’s Handie Hold-it Caddy | Fisherman's Warehouse

.... cp

Etowah, Tn. foothills to the Smokey Mountains
    Post Thanks / Like

On mine I have it wrapped with the grey pipe insulation and put extra jigs and plastics on it to change out quickly.

Post Thanks / Like

Pappy exactly what I was looking for!! Tenncrappie, perfect, I will do that also

Post Thanks / Like

The pool noodles work very well in between the rod holders for extra hooks,and rigs.

Post Thanks / Like

Looked at some goodies on EZs boat yesterday
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    (662) 458-8925

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

EZ has put a lot of goodies on ScottV's boat too
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

He had cup holders, thing to stick needle nose pliers in. I too have pool noodles on mine and they are very handi
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    (662) 458-8925

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast