Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No News

Post Thanks / Like

Default No News

On the Championship yet?
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't remember all weights but it was Dustin and Kelley 1st then Jim and Jason Westerburg 2nd, 3rd was Scott Black and Ken Fugate, 4th was Jeff Davis and Mike Kimble, 5th was Kent Williams, 6th Greg London
    Crappieholic Prostaff, J&H Tackle Prostaff, Central Arkansas Crappie Association
    Likes BigRiverMarine LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Default No News

Congrats to you Dustin, and to all the winners, and everyone who toughed it out and fished.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't believe the lack of attention to posting a complete list of fishermen and their weights. Come on guys!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigRiverMarine View Post
    Can't believe the lack of attention to posting a complete list of fishermen and their weights. Come on guys!!!!!
    Out of all people on this website you should be ashamed to even make comments about what we are doing after you called me last March and said you wanted to be a sponsor and I sent you all the info and I guess you had a lack of attention then! Every one in this club is a volunteer and all have other things going on Mr. Jerry who volunteered to take pictures also volunteered to help write up the results and payouts and he finished them yesterday and emailed them and the pictures to me and I will post them this afternoon when I get back Into town. But no disrespect to anyone but we try to post everything quickly as possible but we all have other obligations to tend to and we do not have anyone sitting in a office full time putting this stuff together! If you want a up to the minute results please join us for the weigh in's or fish the tournaments this club is open to anyone that wants to join!!
    Jason
    Rockport Rattler.com. B'n'M Pole Company
    Ranger Boats-Driftmaster rod holders
    Muddy water baits. Engel Coolers
    Central Arkansas Crappie Association.com

Post Thanks / Like

Uh Oh!!
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

maybe BRM should send CACA the money I sent him for shirts!

Post Thanks / Like

Default No News

Quote Originally Posted by walker733 View Post
    maybe BRM should send CACA the money I sent him for shirts!
    Maybe you should show up to a championship instead of give a BS story. After I explained the situation to Tite Lok, they weren't interested in you having their Pro Staff jerseys, and I couldn't blame them!!!! Ask George Jones what he got for being a No Show!!!!
    Last edited by BigRiverMarine; 10-14-2014 at 07:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default No News

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonw View Post
    Out of all people on this website you should be ashamed to even make comments about what we are doing after you called me last March and said you wanted to be a sponsor and I sent you all the info and I guess you had a lack of attention then! Every one in this club is a volunteer and all have other things going on Mr. Jerry who volunteered to take pictures also volunteered to help write up the results and payouts and he finished them yesterday and emailed them and the pictures to me and I will post them this afternoon when I get back Into town. But no disrespect to anyone but we try to post everything quickly as possible but we all have other obligations to tend to and we do not have anyone sitting in a office full time putting this stuff together! If you want a up to the minute results please join us for the weigh in's or fish the tournaments this club is open to anyone that wants to join!!
    Jason
    I said I was INTERESTED in being a sponsor, and I did look at the material. Decided not to do it. Simple as that. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers.

Post Thanks / Like

Well BRM you should just send my money back. Buy doubt that will ever happen!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast